Arabia Insurance Company – Jordan
provides you with a unique travel insurance program with appropriate insurance coverage against any medical emergency that may occur to you while you are in a country other than your country of residence.
The travel insurance policy is one of the mandatory requirements for obtaining a visa from the embassies of the European Union countries (Schengen countries).
Arabia Insurance Company – Jordan Travel Insurance Program provides several programs to serve travelers based on the destination all over the world, where there is a service center equipped with a full staff who answer all queries of the insured in different languages and around the clock. Medical Services and Benefits
- Payment of medical expenses incurred during the hospital stay
- Arranging the air or land transport of the patient when he is in a medical condition requiring his transfer to the nearest medical center where appropriate medical care is available
- Management of the patient’s return home.
- Covering the cost of returning the body to the motherland or paying the burial costs at the place of death.
- If the insured was traveling alone and entered the hospital outside the country of residence, this policy covers the cost of a friend or a relative’s visit.
- Covering the costs of the return of minor children accompanying the patient to the homeland. Medical assistance
- Providing medical advice over the phone.
- Providing the insured at his request with the names, addresses, and phone numbers of doctors, hospitals, and clinics when needed.
- Assistance in hospitalization if the case requires it.
- Following up and monitoring the health status during and after the hospital stay with confidentiality
- Medical translation service.
- Delivery of medicines and necessary medical supplies which are not available at the patient’s site
- Compensation for loss of checked baggage.
- Reimbursement for expenses and costs related to travel or accommodation if the insured is forced to cancel the trip.
- Assistance in case of loss of luggage or passport.
- Provision of visa information.
- Help in arranging an appointment with lawyers in case of need.
- Assistance in case of emergency travel.
- Support in the emergency translation of any documents.
- Assisting in the delivery of emergency documents.
Compensation of civil legal liability resulting from an accident in the event of loss or damage to property that does not belong to the insured or is not in his custody or does not belong to a relative. The travel insurance premium depends on the destination and depends on the destination and travel period starting from five days to five years. Groups of more than ten people enjoy a discount on individual prices starting from 2.5% to 7.5% depending on the number of individuals in the group.
You might also be interested in reading about Health Insurance Plan – Your family health insurance plan