Are you a pharmacy owner seeking a personal loan? Look no further, as this is the perfect place for you!!
At Jordan Ahli Bank, we aim to cater to the needs of different sectors. Therefore, we are delighted to announce the launch of our new program tailored to cater to the specific needs of the pharmacist’s sector. This program has been carefully designed to provide pharmacy owners with an excellent opportunity to access personal loans up to 35,000 Jordanian dinars, supported by a range of competitive benefits.
Terms and Conditions
The loan amount depends on the duration of ownership of the pharmacy license illustrated as follows:
- Pharmacy owner for 3-5 years: 15,000 JDs
- Pharmacy owner for 5-10 years: 25,000 JDs
- Pharmacy owner for 10 or more years: 35,000 JDs
The program also grants the borrower the following benefits:
- A maximum repayment period of 60 months, which is equivalent to 5 years
- A pre-approved credit card of up to 10% of the loan amount granted to the owner of the pharmacy
- A pre-approved credit card with an amount of 1,000 dinars granted to the pharmacist employed in the pharmacy for more than a year.
- Preferential interest rate starting from 8.625%
The following documents are required to obtain personal financing for pharmacists:
- Pharmacy leasing contract in the name of the license owner
- Profession Certificate from the Pharmacists Syndicate
- Commercial registration of the pharmacy in the name of the customer