Perform all your transfers to and from anywhere in the world with SWIFT transfers from ahli bank.
SWIFT Transfer Features:
- Orders are issued in all major foreign currencies.
- Standing order facility on account enabling periodic transactions.
- Outward transfer fees vary according to the amount.
- No maximum limit for the transfer amount.
- Fast Issuance via the international SWIFT system.
- Guaranteed and Safe using SWIFT code standards.
Send and receive transfers around the world quickly and safely through the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) network which provides a secure, standardized environment for financial institutions by giving each bank a “SWIFT Code”.
How to Transfer:
- You need to have an existing account at the bank in order to send or receive money.
- To send a transfer, provide the full name and account number of the beneficiary, as well as their bank’s name, address, and SWIFT Code.
- ahli bank’s authorized SWIFT Code is JONBJOAX
you can also read: ahli online