Keep your valuables safe in a conveniently secure manner, and prevent your valuables from being exposed to risks such as robbery, fire, manipulation, and loss.
- First of all to preserve personal valuables in secrecy and security.
- In addition to privacy and security as no other person can have access to your box.
- Finally, resistance to water, fire, and theft, making this a better choice than the home or office safe.
Metal Safe Deposit Boxes
These are individual boxes for safekeeping your valuables at a yearly fee.
The box cannot be opened unless the two keys are used:
- The first key is given to the client.
- The second key is kept at the bank under a dual control system in compliance with security protocol.
Items to be kept in the Safe Deposit Box:
- Personal belongings.
- Important original documents such as passports, birth, marriage & death certificates, property titles, registration deeds, mortgages, contracts, stocks and bonds, and certificates of deposit.
- Valuable possessions such as jewelry, medals, videotapes, rare stamps and house photos for insurance – in case of robbery or damage.
Safe Deposit Box Costs:
- Small Size: 50 JOD annual fees, in addition to 180 JOD security fees.
- Medium Size: 100 JOD annual fees, in addition to 180 JOD security fees.
- Large Size: 150 JOD annual fees, in addition to 180 JOD security fees.
Safe Deposit Boxes are available at the following branches:
- Downtown Branch.
- Zarqa Branch.
- New Zarqa Branch.
- Irbid Branch.
- Al Salt Branch.
- Sahab Branch.
- Jabal Amman Branch.
- Madaba Branch.
- Jabal Al Hussain Branch.
- Wasfi Al Tal Street Branch.
- Al Thaqafa Street Branch.
- The Main Branch.
- Private Banking unit
- Middle East Circle Branch.
- Queen Rania Street Branch.
- Mecca Street Branch.
- Al Rusaifah Branch.
- Marj Al Hamam Branch.
- Abdoun Branch.
- Wakalat Street Branch (Swefieh).
- Corporate Branch.
- Wadi Saqra Branch.
- Al Salt Gate Branch.
*Subject to the bank’s terms and conditions.
- Opening an account with us.
- A valid national identification card (Jordanians).
- Finally A valid passport and residency permit (non-Jordanians).