Deposit and invest your funds with a fixed interest rate.
Fixed Deposit Account Features:
- Term-period flexibility.
- Competitive interest rates depending on the amount of deposit and term period.
- Interest is credited at the end of the term.
- An option of transferring the interest to another account or adding to the deposit.
- An option of borrowing against deposit within competitive interest rates.
Fixed Deposit Account conditions:
- First of all, the minimum amount needed to open the account is 5000 JOD or 10000 USD.
- Second, the client cannot withdraw until the end of the term.
- In the case of closing the account before the term has ended, the client will face a fine as per the rules of the Central Bank of Jordan.
- Finally, The client must be above 18 years old.
Deposit Required Documents:
- A valid national identification card (Jordanians).
- A valid passport and residency permit (non-Jordanians).
* The bank reserves the right to ask for more documents if necessary.
You can also read: Personal loan against salary transfer