Finance Your Green Needs Program
Address your supply chain needs with environmentally friendly financing that supports environmental protection.
Invest in the success of your business in confidence with a financial partner you can rely on. Jordan Ahli Bank is committed to supporting growing of your business through bundle of sustainable solutions.
Finance Your Green Needs Program provides you with instant financing allocated to provide the necessary liquidity, through a declining or revolving loan aims to financing sales resulting from the implementation of a contract or agreement related to selling environmentally friendly sustainable goods and services, such as financing the selling and installation of renewable energy, energy saving, heating and cooling, recycling plastic or waste or water, and other contracts related to maintain resources and reduce carbon emissions, in addition to financing the contracts of services companies that helps in transforming to technologies and services instead of paper consumption.
And because we are keen to finance the supply chain of the activity, we also provide within this program specialized loans to finance green purchases that contribute to achieving sustainability, by financing raw materials and goods that are environmentally friendly, like financing the implementation of tender for supply and installation of energy and efficiency systems through contractors and consultants.
Our solutions within the program also include letter of credits (LC’s) and guarantees (LG’s) that are related to the green projects.
Finance Your Green Needs Program offers a range of benefits:
- High flexibility with easy predefined terms
- Financing your business financial gap
- Competitive interest rates
- Up to 100% financing
- Flexible repayment schedule that is aligned with your company’s cash flow
- Access to various preferential rates on the bank’s commissions and fees.
- Access to SME advisory services
- The grace period of the loan granted for the client while financing \ building fixed assets for the purpose of utilizing them in the business and generating cash flows after their operation/construction.
- For the new established companies: The grace period is granted for the principal and interest of the loan for the purpose of enable the client to establish the business and until cash flows are generated from the activity.
- For the Established businesses and expansion activities, interest is paid during the grace period while the business can service the debt, and It is possible to study granting a grace period for the instalments in a way that matches the cash flows of the business.
- In all cases, the study of the customer and the business will be according to the credit practices approved by the bank.
*Jordan Ahli Bank terms and conditions apply.