We have a new service to do a full data cleansing or update some of your data through ahli.com/UpdateInfo.
You can apply for a housing loan by providing customer services at any of our branches with the following:
- Proof of identity (National Identification Card).
- A recent salary certificate for the last two months showing the client’s salary details and any deductions entailed, or a salary slip for bank employees.
- Documentation of any additional income to be included in the calculation of income.
A written commitment stating the continuous transfer of salary to the bank, as well as any dues deserved by the employee in case of conditional salary transfer according to the model authorized by the bank, or models authorized by Governmental or semi-governmental organizations.
- A bank account statement of the last 6 months, or period of employment, whichever is shorter.
Proof that the client has spent a minimum period of employment.
- An initial selling contract, a copy of registration deed, a land plot sketch, site plan, and works permit (in case of construction).
- Property evaluation or construction cost evaluation from the bank’s authorized evaluator, attested from the Real Estate Circle.you can read Housing Loan: Begin a new life in your new home for more info
You can open a current account by bringing a letter from your company and your ID and a water or electricity bill
Bring your ID / passport, electricity or water bill and P O Box number. If you are not Jordanian, you will need your residency card, as well as some extra documents for non-Jordanian customers
You can get a price offer from a company that offers the products and then apply for a loan at any ahli branch by providing the following documents:
- A salary certificate from the company you work for
- Salary slips of the last 6 months
- A bank account statement of the last 6 months
- A Social Security statement
- As well as the price offer from the retailer
You can apply in any of our branches by providing the following documents:
- Your salary letter.
- Salary slip for 6 months.
- Bank statement for last 6 months.
- Social security statement.
Working hours from 8 am till 3.30 pm
Open for customers 8.30 am till 3.00 am