SME Current Account
freely withdraw or deposit at any time
Withdraw from and deposit into your account without any restrictions from any of our branches.
You have an option of opening Current Account in foreign currencies.
You can issue a checkbook.
You can get a free Debit card (only for sole proprietorship)
You have free access to corporate advisory services
- A valid Certificate of Registration
- A valid proof of identity of the authorized signatories
- A valid professional license
- * The bank reserves the right to ask for further documents if necessary.
- Client must stay at a minimum balance threshold of 200 JOD (or equivalent in foreign currencies) for small enterprises only, as no minimum balance is required for medium-sized businesses
- Client should not be listed on Central Bank’s blacklist
- Company must provide the required documents based on its type