Invest in renewable energy for your enterprise and start saving on power costs.
- Fixed interest rate up to 5% for projects inside Amman and, 4% for projects outside Amman.
- In addition to aGrace period up to 1 year.
- Up to 4 Million JOD maximum loan amount.
- The financing of equipment and installation costs up to 90%.
- Also Up to 10 years Loan tenor.
ahli Bank, in cooperation with the Central Bank of Jordan, offers you a valuable opportunity to lower your establishment’s energy costs through the “Renewable Energy Loan” that aims to finance investments in renewable energy and or/energy efficiency projects.
Examples for Loan Uses:
- Types of renewable energy systems
Photovoltaic (PV) panels, solar heating, also wind turbines, or any other renewable energy generating equipment.
- Types of energy-efficient systems
LED lighting, insulation material for buildings and pipes that reduce heat and energy loss.
In addition to new pipes for manufacturing chains, and new energy-efficient equipment, or any other equipment that will assist the enterprise to become more energy efficient.
*For quality assurance, you will be assigned a relationship officer to handle your financing needs.
How to apply for “Renewable Energy Loan”:
- You can visit any ahli Branch or Business Center throughout Jordan.
- Or contact our Call Center at +962 6 500 7777.
Renewable Energy Loan applies to:
Small and medium businesses that have high energy costs and the space to install renewable energy systems (on a rooftop or empty plot).
Also, businesses that own assets such as machinery, a built space, or vehicles that assist in energy efficiency in terms of electricity consumption costs.
- A valid certificate of registration from the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
- Also a valid professional license.
- In addition to project approval from the Greater Amman Municipality (if applicable).
- A bank statement of the past two years (if available).
- Project approval from the Electricity Distribution Company (if applicable).
- Also, project approval from the Ministry of Environment (if applicable).
* Bank Terms and Conditions apply.
* The bank reserves the right to ask for further documents if necessary.