A personal Loan for your professional development whether you are an Executive or Self-employed, ahli Bank’s Personal Loan will make sure you have personal stability and professional development.
- Top-up option after making 6 following payments.
- Buy out a loan from other banks in addition to a loan Top-up (based on income and debt burden ratio).
- Free Debit Card and E-services.
- Credit Card with free registration for the first year.
- Life insurance.
- The minimum loan value is 5,000 JOD.
- The minimum loan term is 12 months.
- Minimum Income is 2,000 JOD, calculated at 40% of Professional client’s average regular deposits over the last 6 months.
- As well as 15% of Self-Employed client’s average regular deposits over the last 6 months.
- Work experience of a minimum of 2 Years.
- The minimum period of banking with us is 12 months for both Professionals and Self-employed individuals.
- The maximum debt burden ratio is 45% for Executives and 40% for Professionals and Self-employed individuals.
- Not to mention Age must be above 21 and under 65 at the end of the loan term.
- Up to 50,000 JOD for 10 times monthly salary with collateral, or up to 25,000 JOD without collateral.
- Maximum of 48 months loan term without collateral or 60 months with collateral.
- Also, the client must not be listed on any official Blacklist.
- A valid Jordanian national ID.
- Not to mention Proof of income.
- Also Bank statement of the last 6 months.
- And Proof of an additional income, if applicable.
Required Documents For Professionals:
- Certificate of professional practice.
- A valid copy of Union membership.
- Ownership deed/rent of the workplace.
Required Documents For Self-Employed Individuals:
- A recent certificate of registry.
- A recent certificate of professional practice.
* The Bank reserves the right to ask for more documents if necessary.
You can also read: Al Nashmiat initiative