A personal Loan for your professional development whether you are an Executive or Self-employed, ahli Bank’s Personal Loan will make sure you have personal stability and professional development.
- Top-up option after making 6 following payments.
- Buy out a loan from other banks in addition to a loan Top-up (based on income and debt burden ratio).
- Free Debit Card and E-services.
- A credit card exempts from issuance fees for the first year ( if applicable)
- life insurance coverage during loan life within accepted internal insurance agreement.
- The minimum loan value is 5,000 JOD and the maximum up to 100,000 JOD.
- The minimum loan term is 12 months and the maximum 96 months.
- Minimum Income is 1,000 JOD, calculated based on cash flow reflected on account statement for last 12 months and according to industry margin percentage .
- Business incorporation not less than 2 years.
- The customer should have a relation with Jordan ahli bank not less than 12 months through account statement transactions for both Professionals and Self-employed individuals.
- The maximum debt burden ratio is 55%
- Minimum age 21 years and maximum 65 years
- maximum loan tenure 96 month
- Customer’s name must not be listed on any official blacklists.
- A valid Jordanian national ID.
- Proof of income.
- Also Bank statement of the last 12 months.
- And Proof of an additional income, if applicable.
Required Documents For Professionals:
- Certificate of professional practice.
- A valid copy of Union membership.
- Ownership deed/rent of the workplace.
Required Documents For Self-Employed Individuals:
- A recent certificate of registry.
- A recent certificate of professional practice.
* The Bank reserves the right to ask for more documents if necessary.