Have you been dreaming of spending a holiday on a beautiful island? Looking for security to start your own family?
Achieve all your goals with the Personal Loan from ahli.
Personal Loan against Salary Transfer Features:
- Top-up option after making 6 consecutive payments.
- Buy out the loan from another bank in addition to top-up (depending on income and debt burden ratio).
- No need for a guarantor.
- Free Debit Card and Electronic services.
- Credit Card with free registration for the first year.
- Life insurance.
- Spouse’s income can be added by applying to “My Family” Loan.
Personal Loan against Salary Transfer Conditions:
- Minimum Loan Value is 1000 JOD.
- Minimum Loan Term is 12 months.
- The minimum value of the Transferred Salary for the Public sector: 200 JOD and for the Private sector: 300 JOD.
- The maximum Debt Burden Ratio is 50%.
- Minimum Work Experience is 12 Months for the private sector and 3 months for the public sector and 2 years for municipal employees who must be in a permanent position.
- In addition to the above, age must be above 21 years and under 65 years at the end of the loan term.
- 70000 JOD Maximum loan value.
- 120 months Maximum loan term.
- Finally, Not listed on any official Blacklist.
- First, A valid Jordanian national identification card.
- Second, A certificate of proof of income: Salary certificate as well as a Salary slip of the last month.
- In addition, the bank statement for the last 6 months.
- Finally, a Social Security enrollment.