Forget about rent when you can own the land and build your own house with ahli’s Personal loan against real estate.
Begin a journey of stability in your new home by purchasing your own residential plot.
Personal Loan against Real Estate Features:
- Competitive interest rates.
- Financing rate up to 70% of the estimated value.
- Free life insurance for the value and duration of the loan.
- Buy out loan facility is available with the ability to increase the loan amount depending on the client’s income & DBR.
- No guarantor is required.
- Free credit card for the first year.
- Free ahli debit card and E-services.
- First, a minimum age of 21 years old as well as a maximum age of 70 years old by the end of the loan period.
- Second, the minimum tenure is 12 months.
- Third, the minimum individual exposure is 5000 JOD.
- Also, the maximum loan amount is 200000 JOD.
- Finally, the maximum loan tenure is 120 months.
Personal Loan against Real Estate Required Documents:
- Valid identification card for Jordanians.
- Valid passport & residency permit for not Jordanians.
- Salary certificate for the last 6 months.
- Statement of account for the last 6 months.
- Social security enrollment proof of income.
- Proof of income.
- Copy of land registration deed.
- Area plot sketch.
- Landscaping plan.
- Property evaluation from the official evaporators to the bank.
* Terms & conditions apply
* The bank has the right to ask for additional documents when needed
You can also read: Current Account