ahli Bank provides individuals, businesses, and corporations with flexible financial options on Current Checking Accounts. You are able to issue a checkbook to withdraw from your account without interest being charged on the credit balance, unless it is otherwise agreed upon
- Option of salary deposit/transfer for employees of both private and public sectors.
- Issue and cash personal checks.
- withdraw and deposit from any ahli Bank branch.
- Get an ATM card (for withdrawals only).
- Open the account in any foreign currency.
Upon opening a Current Checking Account, the client agrees to withdraw funds from the account only by using checks that have been issued by the Bank, as interest will be calculated on credited balance on the account and will be charged at the end of every month.
- Client age must be above 18 years old, otherwise must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- A minimum deposit of no less than 300 JOD or its equivalent in other currencies