Ahli Bank offers a loan made specifically for Pharmacy owners to finance all the pharmaceutical equipment and goods they may need to expand, continue, and achieve their professional goals.
Expand your business or buy an existing Pharmacy.
- The minimum period of banking with Jordan Ahli Bank is 12 Months.
- Pre-approved “My Business Credit Card” upon request.
- Competitive interest rate.
- Life insurance for Pharmacists, as well as insurance on assets against fire, theft, and additional dangers at preferential rates.
- 65,000 JOD maximum loan amount
- Up to 5 Years repayment Period
- Collateral not required or guarantor
How to apply for “My Pharmacy Loan”:
- You can visit any Ahli Branch or Business Center throughout Jordan.
- Or contact our Call Center at +962 6 500 7777.
“My Pharmacy Loan” applies to:
Small and medium enterprises that need financing for pharmacy supplies and equipment, or for buying an existing pharmacy
- The borrower must be on top of his/her work for at least 2 years.
- DBR must not exceed 50%.
- The borrower must be under 60 years at the end of the loan term.
- The borrower must be at least 25 years old.
- Pharmacy sales must be at least 5,000 JOD per month.
- There must be at least two employees working in the establishment.
- The pharmacy must be running for at least two years.
- Client’s proof of identity (a valid national identity card or a valid passport)
- Financial statements of the last 6 months, given that total deposits made from sales, are no less than 24,000 JOD in six months.
- A valid certificate of registration with an authorized signature.
- A valid professional license.
- Membership in Pharmacists Association.
- Personal financial statement of the owner showing asset size (accounts receivable, goods, rent paid in advance, fixed assets), liabilities, net royalties, as well as a list of profits and losses for the last 2 years.
- Statement of the expected cash flow of the pharmacy for a period proportionate to the age of the declining loan to verify its ability to generate sufficient funds to service debt.
- Other documents might be required according to the type of company
* Bank Terms and Conditions apply.
* The bank reserves the right to ask for further documents if necessary.