Begin a new life in your new home, If you wish to own your home, or build a new house, or even renovate your existing one, the ahli Bank Housing Loan offers you flexible options to finance your new home.
- Multiple family incomes are considered in case a married couple wishes to take a joint loan.
- a grace period is applicable within bank conditions
- mortgage fees for new & buyout loans are free ( applicable for housing loan & construction loan )
- Disbursement fees are free for housing & construction loans
- Top-up feature for these products are not applicable.
- Free Debit Card and Electronic services.
- A credit card exempts from issuance fees for the first year ( if applicable).
- Life insurance coverage during loan life within accepted internal insurance agreement.
Housing Loan Conditions:
- Maximum loan amount for housing loan 700,000 JOD and minimum amount 15,000 JOD
- Maximum loan amount for construction loan 700,000 JOD and minimum amount 15,000 JOD
- Maximum loan amount for office loan 150,000 JOD and minimum amount 15,000 JOD
- Loan tenure for housing loan up to 300 months
- Loan tenure for construction loan up to 300 months
- Loan tenure for office loan up to 180 months
- Minimum tenure for all products not less than 12 months
- Maximum finance for housing loan up to 90%
- Maximum finance for construction loan up to 100%
- Maximum finance for office loan up to 60%
- Minimum Income for Public sector employee: 200 JOD, Private sector employee: 400 JOD, Expatriates 2000 JOD, professionals, and self-employed: 1,000 JOD.
- Minimum work experience for Private sector: 12 months, Public sector: 3 months, Professionals and self-employed: 2 years.
- Customer’s age must be 21 years or above and Below 75 at the end of the loan term, Below 60 for expatriates.
- Customer’s name must not be listed on any official blacklists.
- A valid national identification card for Jordanians.
- A valid passport and residency permit for non-Jordanians and for expatriates.
- Proof of income.
- A copy of the initial selling contract.
- A copy of land registration deed.
- Land plot sketch.
- Site plan.
- Property evaluation or construction cost evaluation from the bank.
- Salary slip for the last 6 months.
- Salary transfer letter to JAB for salaries
- Bank account statement for the last 6 months and 12 months for self- employed.
- Social security statement.
* Subject to bank’s terms and conditions.
* The bank reserves the right to ask for further documents if necessary.