Begin a new life in your new home, If you wish to own your home, or build a new house, or even renovate your existing one, the ahli Bank Housing Loan offers you flexible options to finance your new home.
- The maximum loaned amount can reach up to 250,000 JOD for buying property or construction, 100,000 to expand, and 50,000 for maintenance.
- The financing amount can reach up to 90% of the estimated value or market value for buying (whichever is lower) and 100% for construction, expansion, or renovation.
- Loan terms for buying, construction, and expansion can reach up to 300 months for salaried customers from the public and private sectors and up to 240 months for expatriates, professionals, and self-employed individuals. The renovation loan term can reach up to 96 months.
- Multiple family incomes are considered in case a married couple wishes to take a joint loan.
- A grace period for the first payment for buying can reach up to 6 months (excluding expatriates), up to 12 months for construction (3 months for expatriates), and up to 12 months for expansion or renovation. Also, 6 months deferred interest for a renovation loan and 3 months for expatriates.
- A top-up option under specified terms.
- Buyout loans from other banks & top up the amount (depending on income & debt burden ratio) with free mortgage fees.
- Free Debit Card and Electronic services.
- Credit Card with free registration for the first year.
- Life and property insurance throughout the loan term.
Housing Loan Conditions:
- Firstly, the minimum loan Value is 5,000 JOD for buying, construction, expansion and 3,000 JOD for renovation.
- Secondly, the minimum Loan Term is 12 months Early settlement option.
- The payment period of 300 months.
- 250,000 JOD Maximum loan amount for buying or building.
- 90% Of estimated value to be financed.
- Minimum Income for Public sector employee: 200 JOD, Private sector employee: 300 JOD, Expatriates, professionals, and self-employed: 2,000 JOD.
- Maximum Debt Burden Ratio for Public and private sector salaries: 50%, Expatriates, professionals, and self-employed salaries: 40%.
- Minimum work experience for Private sector: 12 months, Public sector: 3 months, Municipal: 2 years in a permanent position Professionals and self-employed: 2 years.
- Age must be 21 years or above and Below 70 at the end of the loan term, Below 60 for expatriates.
- Finally, Not listed on any official Blacklist.
- A valid national identification card for Jordanians.
- A valid passport and residency permit for non-Jordanians.
- Proof of income.
- A copy of the initial selling contract.
- A copy of land registration deed.
- Land plot sketch.
- Site plan.
- Property evaluation or construction cost evaluation from the bank.
- Salary slip or certificate of the last 6 months.
- Bank account statement for the last 6 months.
- Social security enrollment proof.
* Subject to bank’s terms and conditions.
* The bank reserves the right to ask for further documents if necessary.
You can also Read: My Salary in Advance