In accordance with Articles (171,169) of the Jordanian Companies Law No. 22 of 1997 and its amendments, the Board of Directors of Jordan Ahli Bank is honored to invite you to attend the Ordinary General Assembly meeting to be held on Monday the 30th Apr. 2018 at 10:00 am at Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel to Discuss the following agenda:
- Reciting the previous annual ordinary meeting of the General Assembly held on 30/04/2017.
- Discussing the Board of Director’s report on the Bank’s activities during the year 2017 and the future plan for 2018.
- Reading the auditors’ report on the bank balance sheet, other final accounts and financial status and position for the fiscal ended on 31/12/2017.
- Discussing and approving the financial statements for the fiscal year ended 31/12/2017.
- Approving the Board of Directors recommendations to distribute dividends to shareholders at a rate of 5% in cash and 5% as stock dividends from the retained earnings and the voluntary reserve, each in proportion to its share capital, as at the end of the fifteenth day from the approval of Jordan Securities Commission.
- Reading a report about Board of Directors committees activities in accordance with Article 6/e of the Corporate Governance Regulations of 2017 for the listed companies.
- Absolving the Board of Directors of liability for the year ended 31/12/2017.
- Appoint the Auditors for the fiscal year 2018 for Jordan, Palestine and Cyprus and determine their remuneration.
- Any other matters proposed by the General Assembly to be included in the agenda which falls within the scope of the ordinary meeting of the General Assembly provided that this proposal is approved by 10% of the shareholders represented at the meeting.
In accordance with the provisions of Articles ( 172-175 ) of the Jordanian Companies Law No. 22 of 1997 and its amendments, the Board of Directors of Jordan Ahli Bank is honored to invite you to attend the Extraordinary General Assembly meeting to be held on Monday the 30th Apr. 2018 at 11:00 amat Sheraton Amman Al Nabil Hotel, To consider the following agenda items:
- Increase the authorized and subscribed capital of the Company from (183,750,000) shares / JD to 192,937,500 shares / JD through the distribution of stock dividends to the shareholders constituting 5% of the retained earnings and the voluntary reserve, and each by its shareholding in the company’s capital, End of the 15th day of JSC approval.
- Amend Article (5) of the Memorandum of Association and the Article of Association to be read as follows: “The authorized and subscribed capital of the company is 192,937,500 Jordanian Dinars divided over 192,937,500. the value of each share is one Jordanian Dinar.
- Cancellation of Article (51) of the Bank’s Article of Association which states that ” A Chairman or any member of the Board of Directors may be appointed a General Manager of the Company or an assistant or a deputy thereof subsequent to a decision taken by a majority of two thirds of the Board members provided that the concerned nominee shall not take part in the voting.”
This is in compliance with the directives issued by the Central Bank of Jordan.
- Authorizing the Chairman of the Board of Directors to complete the necessary procedures in accordance with the laws and regulations.