My family Loan from ahli bank helps you finance your needs and those of your spouse together with one loan.
- Firstly, Top-up option after making 6 consecutive payments.
- Buy out the loan from another bank and top-up (depending on income and debt burden ratio).
- A grace period for the first payment of up to 3 months from the date of My Family loan disbursal.
- Free debit card and electronic services.
- Finally, Life insurance.
- Minimum Loan Value is 1000 JOD.
- The Minimum Loan Term is 12 months.
- The Minimum Joint Income of the couple is 300 JOD.
- Minimum Employment Period for Private Sector is 12 months and for Public Sector is 3 months, Municipal employees are 2 years, permanent employee.
- The maximum Debt Burden Ratio is 50%.
- The maximum loan value is 70000 JOD.
- The term of the loan is 120 months.
- Salary Transfer.
- Neither is listed on any official Blacklist.
- Certificate of proof of income: Salary certificate and Salary slip for the last month.
- Bank statement for the last 6 months.
- Social Security statement.
- A copy of the national identification card for both spouses.
- A copy of the marriage contract or family book.
- Proof of income for both spouses.
*Terms and Conditions are applied.