My family Loan from ahli bank helps you finance your needs and those of your spouse together with one loan.
- Top-up option after making 6 consecutive payments.
- Buy out the loan from another bank and top-up. (depending on income and debt burden ratio).
- Free debit card and electronic services.
- life insurance coverage during loan life within accepted internal insurance agreement
- Minimum client age of 21 years and maximum age 65 years for both wife and husband
- Minimum Loan Value is 1000 JOD and the maximum 100,000 JOD .
- Minimum Loan tenure is 12 months and maximum 120 month The Minimum Joint Income of the couple is 400 JOD.
- Minimum Employment Period for Private Sector is 12 months and for Public Sector is 3 months,
- maximum Debt Burden Ratio is 50%.
- Salary Transfer is a must.
- Both client’s names are not listed in the blacklist
- The age of both husband and wife at the end of the loan term shall not exceed 75 years
- Certificate of proof of income: Salary certificate and Salary slip for the last 6 months.
- Bank statement for the last 6 months.
- Social Security statement.
- A copy of the national identification card for both spouses.
- A copy of the marriage contract or family book.
- Salary transfer letter for each spouse.
*Terms and Conditions are applied