- Ahli Bank considers education as the starting point in the development of any society and the enabling of its youth to become leaders of change in all fields, and so the bank pays special attention to the educational sector. The bank has supported the Teacher Skills Forum and Model United Nations events in various schools in the Kingdom; it has also sponsored various social and sport activities in public and private schools, as well as constructive awareness programs for students.
- The Jordan Ahli Bank has supported the Children’s Museum since its establishment, and is considered one of the Museum’s major supporters and official founding member. The bank established the Museum’s “Bank exhibit” and regularly sponsors activities and training programs for the Museum’s staff to fulfill its goals.
- Supports the “Raising financial awareness project” in Jordanian community, that is led by the Central Bank of Jordan in collaboration with several private and public sector organizations. The project aims to support inclusive and sustainable development through raising awareness and deepening the understanding of finance in the Kingdom.
- Supports the Sports sector development and talented athletes, as well as supporting several school football tournaments. The bank also sponsors” Ayman Muasher Basketball Tournament”, which is organized by the ”Wings of Hope Society” in collaboration with Amman Baccalaureate School and hosts teams from different countries in the region.
- Jordan Ahli Bank is the main sponsor of “Visit Haya Cultural Center” fund, which is in line with the bank’s corporate social responsibility strategies that aim at reinforcing investment in youth by empowering their artistic and cultural potentials. Over 2,000 students from public schools, charitable organizations, and children with special needs from different governorates in Jordan will be able to spend a day at the center to participate in its activities which include interactive performances, visiting the planetarium, culinary education, arts and crafts, as well as storytelling.
Do you need help?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +96265638800