ahli bank offers you quick liquidity equal to a discounted amount of a specific commercial note in advance of the note’s maturity date. This requires the legal beneficiary of the note to sign a binding document to transfer over the full amount of the commercial note to the bank. In turn, this quickly liquidity will help you cover liquidity gaps needed to perform various commercial transactions any time, any place.
- Fast and high-quality service, with competitive interest rates and commission fees.
- Credit facility offered in Jordanian Dinar or any other major currency.
- No commission on unused amounts.
- Easy application and quick processing.
- Interest is charged on the account on a monthly basis, according to used amounts and the duration of use.
- Collaterals may not be necessary.