Enjoy effortless shopping and cash withdrawal in Jordan and abroad, Whatever you buy, ahli Credit Cards cover all your essentials.
- First of all, a credit limit reaching up to 6 times of monthly income with a maximum limit of 7,000 JOD if your salary is transferred to the bank and up to 3 times of monthly income with a maximum limit of 3,500 JOD for non-salaried customers.
- Secondly, a monthly payment of 5 percent of the outstanding balance, at a minimum of 10 JOD.
- In addition to a maximum debt burden ratio (DBR) 60% of monthly income for salaried customers, and 50% for non-salaried customers.
- As well as a grace period of up to 47 days.
- Also, no need for salary transfers.
- The card validity period of 5 years.
- Finally, free issuance for the first year.
- World MasterCard.
- Platinum Visa Card.
- Gold MasterCard (3,000 to 7,000 JOD credit limit).
- Gold Visa Card (3,000 to 7,000 JOD credit limit).
- Silver MasterCard (200 to 2,999 JOD credit limit).
- Silver Visa Card (200 to 2,999 JOD credit limit).
- The maximum Debt Burden Ratio (DBR) is 60% of monthly income for salaried customers and 50% for non-salaried customers.
- Age must be between 21 and 63 years of age.
- Must not be listed on any official Blacklist.
- A valid national identification card (nationals).
- A valid passport and residency permit (non-nationals).
- Proof of income.
* The bank reserves the right to ask for further documents if necessary.
You can also read: Internet Shopping card