Generate additional liquidity for your business at the lowest rates.
- Receive the “Business Overdraft Facility” in Jordanian Dinar or any other major foreign currency.
- Withdraw and deposit freely according to your needs.
- No charges on unused amounts.
- In addition to simple application process.
- Interest is charged monthly on account according to outdrawn amounts.
- No need for collaterals (subject to Bank’s approval).
- Also competitive interest rate.
- Besides assigning your account to a Relationship Manager for high-quality services.
Uses of the “Business Overdraft Facility
We advised using the “Business Overdraft Facility” when your business has a temporary financial shortage. It can be a very helpful tool in managing seasonal changes in cash flow.
Business Overdraft Facility applies to
Small and medium businesses face a funding gap while managing their working capital, especially when obligations need to be paid before collecting from customers.
*Bank Terms and Conditions apply.
ahli bank grants small or medium enterprises an ideal short-term borrowing solution: the “Business Overdraft Facility”.
This enables you to exceed the available balance in your company’s current account, within a specific limit approved by the Bank.
Budgeting and liquidity for your cash flow becomes available immediately while interest is calculated on the daily outdrawn balances.
- Beneficiary’s bank statement of the past year.
- In addition to financial statements for the last 2 years.
- A valid professional license.
- Also a valid certificate of registration.
- We might require other documents according to the type of company.
* The bank reserves the right to ask for further documents if necessary