Join Al-Nashmiat Initiative to benefit from our advisory services and banking products tailored for businesswomen, whether you are an entrepreneur or a business owner.
By being part of the initiative, you will enjoy an extraordinary experience with our business solutions packages, including financing the working capital or fixed assets or expansion facilities at competitive rates.
In addition to this, you can apply for attending workshops, and getting advisory services covering various fields.
You can also take part in events for entrepreneurs and meet like minded businesswomen and mentors. In addition to enjoying many benefits that make the bank is excellent partner.
Your success and prosperity is our aim.
“Al Nashmiat Initiative” Features:
- A revolving loan with a fixed credit limit which is granted to women who own or manage a small and medium business.
- Financing of invoiced purchases is up to 90%.
- Pre-approved “My Business Credit Card” upon request.
- Loan term which is annually renewable up to 1 Year.
- 5,000 – 100,000 JOD loan amount.
- Collateral is not required for qualified customers.
- Loan approval within 24 hours.
Our goal is to encourage the role of working women in Jordan by providing them with opportunities to develop and succeed.
This is to support and provide women with financing solutions for non-financial/advisory services that cater to their needs.
How to apply for “Al Nashmiat Initiative”:
- You can visit any ahli Branch or Business Center throughout Jordan.
- Or call our contact center at +962 6 500 7777.
“AL Nashmiat Initiative” applies to Small and medium businesses owned, partially owned, or managed by women who need to purchase raw material, stock material, as well as commodities necessary for production or providing services to customers.
“Al-Nashmiat Initiative” Conditions:
- Firstly, the business must be registered in Jordan (if it is a foreign business, it should be operating in Jordan).
- Secondly, a business must be operating for at least 2 years.
- Thirdly, if the business is a sole-proprietorship, age must be above 21 years old at the approval of the loan and below 70 years old at the end of it.
- Finally, the beneficiary must not be listed on the Central Bank of Jordan’s nor ahli Bank’s blacklists.
- Customer’s bank statement of the past year.
- Financial statements for at least the past 2 years.
- A valid professional license.
- A valid certificate of business registration.
- In addition to any other documents that might be required according to the type of company
* Bank Terms and Conditions apply.
* The bank reserves the right to ask for further documents if necessary.
You can also read: SME Support Services