Manage your accounts around the clock, anywhere, anytime.
- View a summary of all your accounts at all Jordan Ahli Bank branches.
- View check withdrawals from your account.
- Request a debit card (ATM card).
- Request a credit card.
- Perform credit card payments.
- Money Transfer: Between your own accounts, to another beneficiary at Jordan Ahli Bank, to another beneficiary at another local bank and to another beneficiary at an international bank.
- Calculate and apply for a loan.
- Access currency exchange rates.
- Manage Jordan Ahli Bank Short Message Service.
- Change password.
- Manage and pay your bills via the eFAWATEERcom service.
- View a summarized account statement.
- Request account statement.
- Request a checkbook.
Checking and managing your accounts has become effortlessly accessible around the clock with Ahli Online, a Jordan Ahli Bank service that gives you access to your accounts with a username and password on our online banking website: www.ahlionline.com.jo.
You can now register self-register to Ahli Online service through:
- To start with, open an account at Ahli Bank
- After that, you can access the service directly by visiting www.ahlionline.com.jo or www.ahli.com and click Online Banking
- Then, Click on “enroll now”, insert your debit card number consisting of 16 digits then insert your debit card password consisting of 4 digits.
- An SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number containing your one-time password.
- Finally, insert the one time password sent to you from the bank and then insert your preferred password which will be considered on each login trial.
- However, in the case of debit card unavailability. Please visit any of Jordan Ahli Bank branches to subscribe to the service.
Activating money transfer service:
- First, fill in an application for money transfers at your branch.
- After that, you will receive a password via SMS within one working day.
- Finally, Enter the password in the designated area in the app and then change the password.