ahli Mobile Features:
- Branches and ATMs: Locate the nearest ahli bank branch or ATM and get directions from your location. Call any branch directly or add branch information to your contacts list.
- Payments (eFAWATEERcom service): Pay your bills and recharge prepaid cards easily, anywhere, anytime.
- Cash flows: Monitor your account’s monthly transactions.
- Cards: Credit card payments and early payments.
- Budgeting: Control your budget by monitoring your expenses and transactions. Search for transactions by their
- categories: type, date, amount, etc.through ahli mobile
- Alerts: Get instant alerts on the latest transactions, messages, news, or requests.
- Dashboard: Monitor your spending according to your budget and check the total balances in your accounts.
- Tools: Calculate currency value, exchange rates, and interest on deposits.
- Balances: Get all the information you want about your account in an account summary, a card transaction report, and more.
- Transfers: Transfer money internally from one of your accounts to another, or transfer to another ahli client’s account in any branch of ahli bank, or to a beneficiary in another local bank.
- Customer Services: Use the loan calculator to plan your loan or apply for a loan, request a checkbook, stop an ATM card instantly, request an account statement, apply for the other electronic channels offered by ahli and make any inquiry that will be answered via an instant secure message.
Keeping up with the latest in banking technology and contemporary banking, ahli bank gives you quick and easy access to your account through your smartphone.
ahli Mobile App gives you access to several banking transactions such as transferring money within your own accounts or to any other ahli account, applying for a loan, paying bills, finding the nearest branch to your location, and budgeting your expenses.
You can now self-register to ahli mobile through:
- First, open the App Store on your smartphone.
- Second, search for “ahli Mobile” and download it, it may take a few seconds.
- After that, click on the ahli Mobile app to get a login page. Press “enroll now”.
- Then insert your debit card number consisting of 16 digits and then insert your debit card password consisting of 4 digits.
- A one-time password consisting of 10 digits will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Insert the one-time password received and then insert your preferred password consisting of 6 digits which will be considered on each login trial.
- In case of debit card unavailability, press “Call” to get in touch with the Call Center to get an activation code or visit the nearest branch to you.
- Enter the first and second codes in the designated areas.
- Finally, after entering the codes successfully, change your password.
Activating money transfer service:
- Fill in an application for money transfers at your branch.
- You will receive a password via SMS within one working day.
- Enter the password in the designated area in the app and then change the password.
You can now enjoy a variety of banking services with one touch on your smartphone.
You can also read: ahli Online