Our Valued Customer,
Within our Shared prosperity framework, we are glad to announce our new program (Ahli Izwiti), that is specified to finance the requirements of your company through financing of:
- Working capital requirements.
- Employees wages and salaries.
- Operational expenses.
Why “Ahli Izwiti”
We believe that there are many challenges that could face the company, which might impact cashflows and business operations. Jordan Ahli Bank took a step to support you, by providing the needed finance, enabling the company to face current circumstances and to maintain operations and covering salaries of your human capacity.
About “Ahli Izwiti”
- Ahli Izwati is a reducing loan that is targeted to finance Small and Medium enterprises clients.
- Applicable for companies all over Jordan.
- Supported by CBJ and JLGC.
- Preferential and fixed interest rate (2%) annually.
- Flexible payment period up to 30 months (including grace period up to 6 months).
- Guaranteed by JLGC with coverage ratio up to 85% of loan amount.
Targeted sectors and maximum loan amount
|Sector||Maximum Amount (JOD)|
|Crafts and Professionals||20,000|
|Touristic services except hotels||250,000|
|Health care services except hospitals||250,000|
|Education and other services||500,000|
- Applicant to be within the targeted sectors.
- Purpose of finance to be within the program defined purposes.
- The Company should be officially registered.
- Applicant age should not exceed 70 years with the last payment of the loan.
- Clean credit history for the last 3 years.
- Disbursement of the loan should be done by the bank as per its purpose of granting.
- Signing the contracts and covenants letters required by the bank.
- Other terms are applied upon the bank’s policy.
- JLGC guarantee reaches up to 85% of the loan amount.
- Personal guarantee of one of the main shareholders (for limited liability companies).
- Guarantor that is accepted to the bank to be provided (for non- Jordanians applicants\ main shareholders).
- The loan shall be subject to the bank’s approval, terms and conditions.
- Valid registration certificate.
- Copy of the Identification card \ passport for owners\ shareholders\ guarantor \ CEO \ authorized signatories.
- Bank statement for the last year.
- Latest Employees statement as registered with the social security corporation.
- For loans that are less than JOD 100 K. : and for startups: to provide a feasibility study of the project.
- For loans that are more than JOD 100 K. : to provide a financial statement for the last 2 years and a projected cash flow for the next 3 years.
- Other documents to be requested upon the bank policy.
*Terms and conditions apply
For further information please contact us:
- Contact center: 065007777
- Email: SME.Management@ahlibank.com.jo