Expand your business, develop your agricultural project and diversify your produce.
- Fixed interest rate up to 5% for projects inside Amman and, 4% for projects outside Amman.
- Repayment period up to 5 years for projects inside Amman and 10 years for a project outside Amman, including the grace period.
- Grace period up to 1 year.
- Also up to 2 Million JOD maximum loan amount.
- Up to 90% financing of investment costs.
- In addition to loan terms monthly installments that accommodate seasonality of sales.
ahli Bank, in cooperation with the Central Bank of Jordan, offers small and medium agricultural enterprises the opportunity to support the activities, development, as well as the expansion of their projects with the “Agriculture Sector Loan”.
*For quality assurance, you will be assigned a relationship officer to handle your financing needs.
How to apply for the “Agriculture Loan”
- You can visit any Ahli Branch or Business Center throughout Jordan.
- Or contact our Call Center at +962 6 500 7777.
Agriculture Loan applies to:
Small and medium enterprises registered in the Agricultural sector.
- A valid certificate of registration from the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
- Also, a valid professional license.
- In addition to a bank statement of the past two years (if available).
* Bank Terms and Conditions apply.
* The bank reserves the right to ask for further documents if necessary.